We have remodeled our home recently, we have a room where the lights
are not coming on. It is all new wiring. I tested the sockets to see
if there is a live current when light switch is on and no current when
off and that seems to be okay. I thought maybe the bubs were bad but
no the problem either.Do you think some wires are wrong on one of the
canned lights somewhere or what can be causing the lights to not go
Thanks in advance?
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 22:34:27 -0700, " firstname.lastname@example.org"
You really should have the person that wired it come back and fix it.
If changing the bulbs in more than one fixture does not solve the
problem suggests it is very likely a problem with the wiring itself.
You don't say if the lights have ever been on.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.