Wiring for Speakers Between Floors

Page 2 of 2

Well, I bet a *lot* of us have never thought of this parallel impedance stuff -- other than for physics and engineering exams -- but surely not re extra speakers on an amp.
So please elaborate all you want -- whatever you'd respond by email (as offered above), how about putting it here, where we ALL can see it!
For sure, Ranger-man(?), you make a nice presentation of these ideas!