Wiring for Hard Start Kit

Can anyone help me figure out how to wire my SUPCO 3-in-1 hard start kit for my refrigerator? There are 3 plugs on the kit that go to the compressor which is easy enough. How do I wire the 2 black cords from the kit to the powercord/fridge? Please check the following link for my diagram as it is a little more complicated than it sounds.

Also, how should I handle the cracked wires?

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
dennis