Wiring a new light switch

I have installed several motion-detector switches here, none of them need a neutral. They have 2 wires (or 3 if it has ground). I want one that uses a neutral.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

The OP's switch may be different, but I have two electronic timer switches to turn lights on and off automatically at evening and morning. They are powered by trickle current wither the load is on or off. I think they just use such a small amount of power that it doesn't cause a significant voltage drop. I know they use current from the light ckt because if and only if all connected bulbs burn out, the timer loses its programming.

Reply to
Jim Nugent