wireless smoke/heat detector system replacement

My wireless smoke/heat detector system is over 14 years old and I am replacing the detectors for newer ones with more up to date technologies. Should I also replace the keypad and the control panel also?
Frank Thompson wrote:

Likely you will not find reliable, compatible detectors for that system at reasonable cost. If it's wireless and not monitored, you should be able to install a complete new system yourself. If you want remote monitoring, you should have it installed by the monitoring company (or their contractor/rep).