Wire Sizes

Can I get the proper wire sizes for the following:
30A Dryer Outlet 50A Stove Outlet 30A H20 Tank
Thanks, -a12vman

Other posters have given you the wire sizes.
What you may not know is that the water heater usually take 3 wires. Where as the dryer and Stove will take 4 wires. Most people use SER cable for these larger loads.
Better check your appliances to be sure.
Greetings,
Where I live people normally use 10 AWG Romex not SER.
Hope this helps, William
10-8-10 awg

Using copper 30A= #10 50A= #6
H20 tank may require a #6 separate bare ground wire connected to the water pipe at the heater based on local codes.
Do you really need 50A for the stove?
40A= #8

50A == #6 or #8 depends on precise wire type and length.
#6 will almost always be right, #8 much less so.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Can I get the proper wire sizes for the following:
a12vman wrote:

Hi, To have peace in mind, #8, #6, #8 in order. Tony