Wire for AC

Can anyone me give an estimate (or what you paid) for an electrician to run a wire from the service box with it's own circuit breaker, to an in-wall AC? Ranch, unfinished attic, service box in basement garage about 30 - 35' feet from the AC. House in eastern NY state. Thanks
How can anybody give a price one job can be easy and quick , one can be a real pain. Then gage wire and material and his pricing and travel and work load cant be known.
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:58:26 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

I put in a wall air-conditioner and had to run the wire in the attic for about 70 feet. Lots of belly crawling in tight spaces.
I would have expected to pay at least $300 for the electrical job.
Pj

With out seeing the actual home, No.
~kjpro~