Winterizing

Just what are you all doing? I want to see if I missed anything.
In offer for your time, one of mine (needed here) is to spider spray the heck out of every opening, windows, doors, etc. As it cools outside, the recent crop all try to find a warm spot to winter over. Can get almost like Arachaphopia (the movie) here for a bit.

That reminds me..time to 'blow out" the sprinkler system this week
"Rudy" wrote

Good reminder, get all water out of the yard hose. Normaly it's left kinda curled up and if we dont walk it down to empty at this time, we need a new one come spring.