Winter Tip - Shingle Roll in Truck

I keep a 80 pound roll of shingles (roll roofing) in the back of my truck. Once a season or so, I have to throw it under my tires to get unstuck. Works like a charm.
snipped-for-privacy@wmconnect.com (MilkyWhy) wrote in message

yes, and i have seperate shingles on steps of my outside deck. excellent for non slip traction and absolutely no tar comes off them.
MilkyWhy wrote:

What do you get stuck on? I haven't had that problem much in the winter. But then I have four wheel drive, too.
Sorry couldn't resist gloating a bit about our mild winters down here.
Difference between four wheel and two wheel drive: How far you have to walk to call a tow truck.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.