Winter Prep

With winter just around the corner here in the great white north (Canada), had two quick winter preparation questions, would love any advice.
1. Is it better to bring patio furniture inside or can I just throw a tarp on it? This includes the chairs and table... and yes I'm asking because I don't have a shed or a lot of room to spare in the garage.
2. I have 2 sets of noma moonray lights outside, electric and not the solar stuff. Was a pain to install all of them, do I have to dig them out and bring them in or are they pretty safe out there during the winter?

That's fine, if your local regs allow it. We bring the chairs in and just leave the table out untarped.

Not familiar with that type, but assuming these are plain ol' "Malibu lights" that's fine.
-Tim

From experience, anything made with metal will eventually rust from moisture.

I have an electric light outside all year round. We get a lot of rain/snow. I have the connection covered up and off the ground. Sorry, I don't know what the type of lights are that you have.

Mine has been outside with a tarp for about 20+ years now. It has vinyl straps that support he cushion. They will get brittle when cold so don't sit in them if you happen to be outside. They are OK when warm again. They have to be replaced avery four or five years anyway.

Should be OK.
If it's easy and you have room, I'd bring the furniture inside. The less anything is exposed to the weather, the longer it's going to last. As for covering it with a tarp, IMO, I wouldn't. One problem is tarps trap moisture, which can be worse than leaving it exposed. The other is tarps take some work to do right, and unless done right, have a nasty habit or blowing off, or even worsepartially blowing off, flapping in the wind, possibly damaging the furniture.
The lights are not worth bothering with, given the trouble involved.