Winter parking regulations

For those of you that live in the snow regions of the USA, READ THIS. It's November 1st. That means that in many cities you must begin parking on the odd / even sides of the street or you will get ticketed.
Tonight when you park your car, be sure to park it on the same side of the street that everyone else is parking.
If no one else is parked, either wait till later when others are parked, or try to follow these directions. On odd days, you must park oddly On even days, you must park evenly.
If you still dont get it. call your local police and ask them to demonstrate the proper parking technique. They will be happy to show you. Rhonda
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 06:15:32 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

I always park oddly, I just like being odd. How can I change this behavior?