winter blues

Like to share with you guys. A lot of snow fell in Chicago this year so I guess this was bound to happen. Went out to clear the drive Tuesday and was able to digest the daily Tribune into the innards of my snow blower. More fun when the neighbors came out to see me clear the unit with a propane torch. The torch worked well but the guy next door still thinks I need a keeper. Frank

Can relate Frank.... bought a new snowblower and brought it home...started clearing a sidewalk in the back yard... went about 10 feet and picked up my Golden retreivers tennis ball...threw it over the neighbors house....went another five feet or so and jammed it with a rawhide bone! ... jimi

I was able to toss the suburban Chicago Daily Herald 20 feet a couple of days ago using my MTDsingle stage blower. It only just nicked the plastic bag in one corner, the paper was fine.
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:38:37 -0600, Frank wrote:

Snow thrower works fine here. We've run out of places to put the snow. Mailbox is covered. Doghouse is covered. Spouse is missing. Will have to wait til for the snow to melt to figure which pile she's beneath.