WIndows site

Hello,
I'm trying to create an informative site on research and information about home windows replacement. I know this Google group is a good source of people interested in the subject matter, so i would be curious to hearing your thoughts. My site is: www.windowsresearch.com
Look forward to hearing from you!
Regards,
Charles