Windows, Renewal by Andersen?

Does anyone have experience with Renewal by Andersen (double pane, gas filled, composite frame) with regards to quality, noise reduction, and heat loss as compared to a good quality vinyl window over time?
I had a large slider (single-pane, Aluminum frame) replaced with an Andersen Series 200 unit. As it was being put in position, the first thing I noticed was the sound reduction.
BTW: be careful in dealing with Home Depot/Andersen/installers. The stickers from the windows get removed and discarded. They are required to claim certain energy rebates! It turns in to a big finger pointing match.