Windows painted Shut

Hey Everybody,
I have a problem that I am looking for an easy answer to. 75% of the windows in my house are painted shut. The problem is that the prevoius owners put up new storm windows. The windows are painted shut on the inside of the storm windows and on the outside of the window its self. Is the a easy way of doing this with out taking the storm windows apart?
Thanks, steve
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

Yes, it's not clear what is stuck
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 16, 4:18 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

If you cant force it you have to remove the storm glass or frame and since its probably caulked as well as screwed on you have a problem
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You can try slicing through the paint with a razor-type cutter...
Add pictures here
✖

I had an apartment with a huge sliding glass window. I cut through the layers of paint using an old knife until it finally opened. It took some persistence and I didn't do it in one sitting.
Add pictures here
✖
I had that problem, luckily the fault of the professional painter, and I made him come back and take out the sashes and sand the paint off the key areas and re-assemble the windows. It only took about one solid day with two people.

Add pictures here
✖