Windows Between Studs?

Page 2 of 2
Milgard will make windows whatever dimensions at no up charge - or at least they used to when I did it 5 years ago. Installed 12 12x12inch windows in a W pattern across adjoining walls - interesting effect - great light - little heat gain/loss.
--
Claudia
replying to Erin, Geometrics Windows wrote:

I know your search for between the studs windows was many years ago, however, if by chance you're still in the market we have between the studs windows! Please visit our website: www.geometricswindowscom or feel free to contact me toll free: 855-809-7179