window well cover

I have 2 window wells 80" long X 20" deep which I need to cover.. I went to Home Depot and the only covers they sell are not long enough...

Can anyone suggest anything else that I can do to keep rain from going in here? Thanks

Reply to
Konyoman

Theres so many websites that sell those covers Heres one for example

Mikepier

Poor people can make a 2x2 (or similar) lean-to frame, and staple-gun clear plastic to it.

Reply to
Bert Byfield