window well cover

I have 2 window wells 80" long X 20" deep which I need to cover.. I went to Home Depot and the only covers they sell are not long enough...
Can anyone suggest anything else that I can do to keep rain from going in here? Thanks
Theres so many websites that sell those covers Heres one for example
http://www.polyguardcovers.com /

Poor people can make a 2x2 (or similar) lean-to frame, and staple-gun clear plastic to it.
Some really nice custom ones here. http://www.windowbubble.com/ They have been around at least since the 80s when I saw some of their stuff. Can be built to accommodate wires, pipes, vents, etc.