window unit is making funny noise

I have an lg r410a window unit thats about 3 yrs old. When I came home it was making a rumbling noise but it was running like it was on but the lights and power light was off.I could really use some advise. Thanks
message

http://www.google.com/search?q=lg+r410a+&btnG=Search
www.lg.com/us/support
Call a LG Support Representative (800) 243-0000 Consumer
They'll walk you through some tests to determine the problem.
--
Bobby G.