Window trim

I am replacing my old windows with Andersen new construction windows. I am planning to install on outside a wooden trim around the windows and paint it white. What's the best wood for making the outside trim and what can be its approximate cost?
windows with Andersen new construction windows. I am

it
its
Don't know the cost, but for simple shaped rectangular trim, I have used both pressure treated trim, and redwood trim, followed by Zinsser stain killing prime, then topcoat. PS I am not a prof. painter, so wait for further advice!

Cypress is about $4 a board foot. Good for outdoor furniture also.