Window tint

I've got an enclosed west facing front porch with almost 90 french style windows. Gets hot as hell. An awning is not a viable option & I'd rather not put up curtains.
Question - will window tint make much difference?
What kind? How much opacity will really make any difference?
Thanks
I would say at least 35% will make an impact, but if you went with 55% or even a bronze tint you may make a greater improvment.
Searcher