Window that you can see out but not see in

Page 2 of 2
Most of the "one-way" glass that I have seen does allow someone outside to look in, depending on the light. However, I know the technology is there for a price. There is an expensive hotel in Hong Kong that has a restaurant on an upper floor; from the restaurant, there is what appears to be a mirror on one wall; the other side of that wall is the men's room, and you can see right into the restaurant while using a urinal, in case someone tries to steal your food, I guess. From the level of construction and decoration in that hotel, I suspect the glass was quite expensive.