Window Repair

All,
I have a large bay window that has developed a crack in the bottom right hand corner. The window is about 8 feet tall by 4 feet wide, and the crack is maybe 6" to a foot long.
Can this be repaired or am I looking at needing a whole new window? How much would a typical repair cost, and how much would I be looking at for a new window + installation?
Thanks, Dan

If you have a crack in the glass, there is no way to repair it. The glass can be replaced. The price will vary widely depending on location and whether it is single or double glazing.
Your best bet is to call a local window company. Glass in the yellow pages.