Window repair

I have double pain thermo windows(crank out) in my house and they are 14years old, in good shape no rotting sills, there clad on the exterior.
I noticed that the seal in one on the west side of the house clouds up a little and then the cloud disappears.
Had anyone used this form of repair to remedy the problem?
http://www.getthefogout.com /
Thanks Tom
While it likely would work, I would suggest replacing the glass. A local glass shop can likely build most any size glass unit you would need. The repair jobs vary in quality and even done right the window unit may soon fail at another spot. However I would seriously consider a repair job for windows that may be very odd shape or size or access might be a special problem.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit