Window recommendations

I'm working on a 120 yr old house for myself. I'm going to have to completely reframe the windows from scratch. I already have the insides down to studs. What I need is recommendations for new install (not replacement) windows with the following features. Double hung, tilt in, double pane, low e glass. I've installed replacement windows before and don't really think that's what I need when the entire frame is going to have to be replaced.
some pictures of what I'm dealing with at www.barkerranch.net/farm
thanks
--
Steve Barker

I'd go with Anderson windows. You HD sells them at 30% off retail price. Or you can go a little cheaper with vinyl windows. good luck, tim1198
You dont say where you live, your energy and cost objective. There are dual and tri pane, 3 types of location specific LowE coatings, wind infiltration and solar gain considerations. Get an old Consumers Reports article it rated 23 windows. Go to www.Energystar.gov there are alot of links and good info to get the most out of your project, Windows and Glass are not made equal, there is alot to learn to save the most on utilities.
says...

Way cute, nice flat land. Where is it? (kc.rr.com is Kansas City?)
I've been really happy with Marvin windows, but you have a lot of choices. I've gone with Marvins mostly because I have an excellent contractor who is happy with them and has a good supplier; you might mostly consider going by supplier you like.
Banty

Steve Barker LT says...

I worked on three rehabs over 30 years ago and had to deal with the same question. On one rehab there were 32 windows and 20 had to be reframed. We took specs and photos into dealers - not just for pricing, but for more knowledge. I'd start with Pella.
Dick
Yes, south of KC. Thanks for the reply.
--
Steve Barker