window parts

I have a couple replacement windows that don't stay open because the plastic pins that hook in to the sides are broken.
Can some please answer the below questions I have.
1. What is the official name for this piece? That way I can search for it. 2. Are there any good places online to find these? 3. Are they different for every window brand? How do I find out who makes my windows? I don't see any labels anywhere. 4. Any other information that would help me to replace these pins.
Thanks in advanced.

www.blainewindow.com

Check this site for parts.
http://www.replacement-hardware.com/index.html
-- Oren
You wouldn't have 'California Window' windows do you? If you do, good luck...
--
Zyp