window mount cool/heat air conditioners?

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 18 May 2016 18:23:38 +0000 (UTC), sam

I doubt there is much better than the normal consumer grade window shakers. These tend to be commodity items and they seem to last pretty long for what you are paying. I understand your frustration with the electronic controls but I believe it is pure economics. Those cards in the units cost less than mechanical controls so that is what they use. I would pay extra for a few knobs but the world has gone electronic and that is just the way it is.