Window Indentification

Hello, I am looking to replace some windows in a recently purchased home that is about 15 years old. The logo on the lower left hand corner of the window looks like a JP or a JQ. Could someone please help me identify the manufacturer of these windows?

Thanks, Jorell (To send me an email, just remove NOSPAM from the address)

Reply to
Jorell Kovin