Window crosshatch pins

I have several windows in my home with a wooden removable crosshatch "grills" or "panes" that is installed on the window exterior. Some of these have little plastic clips that hold them in place, but a few have small plasic "pins" that are pushed through the edges and into the doors. I am missing quite a few of these pins and have looked everywhere for replacements but can't find them. Obviously the previous owner was unable to locate a source, because he had resorted to using finishing nails on a few.

If anyone knows where I can find replacement pins I would appreciate the help.

Best Regards,

John

Reply to
ibidibi411