Window brands - info needed

I live in central Florida and I'm looking into replacing the windows (single pane, single hung, bronzed aluminum frame) in my house. Because of HOA restrictions, the replacement windows have to have bronzed aluminum frames, which really limits the brands I can use.

The estimators that I've had come by have mentioned 3 brands : PGT, Alenco, and Florida Extruders. I'm familiar with PGT, but have never heard of the other two brands. Has anyone had any experience with any of the 3 mentioned brands?

Thanks for any info,

Jean

Reply to
Jean

PGT, no problems. No experience with the others.

Reply to
dadiOH

Never heard of those. Many companies are making good windows. I would look at how long they have been in business and what type of warranty is offered.

Reply to
Lawrence