Window blinds

Not exactly a home repair question but perhaps some of you have experience with 1" or 2" window blinds. Is there a blind on the market today that will completely close? I bought 8 levalors at Home Depot for my new townhouse. None of them will completely close. Did I do something wrong when I installed them?. I did follow the instructions Neighbor told me he had same trouble with Douglas Hunter. Thank you, Anne
Nope you didn't do anything wrong Levalor did. I have the same problem no matter what I do you can still see through them in either rotary position. I won't be buying that brand again!

all my wooden levalors "completely close.................unless i'm not understanding you?
--
rosie
http://www.michaelmoore.com /
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:34:57 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Anne Duhon) wrote:

They should close completely. You should not be able to see in or out when you are about 4 foot from the blind. On most brands you can see between the slats if you are right up against the blind. This is especially true when the blind vanes are tipped up.
Colbyt