Window AC plug arcs when plugging in

Oh, I see! You're stuck on stubbornly repeating the terminology that the poster used instead of simply admitting that you know exactly what he is talking about.

OK, well, I'll leave you to enjoy that. Have fun.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So, you don't have a link to an appliance inline breaker?

.

Oh, I see! You're stuck on stubbornly repeating the terminology that the poster used instead of simply admitting that you know exactly what he is talking about.

OK, well, I'll leave you to enjoy that. Have fun.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon