Window AC plug arcs when plugging in

Page 2 of 2
So, you don't have a link to an appliance inline breaker?

Oh, I see! You're stuck on stubbornly repeating the terminology that the poster used instead of simply admitting that you know exactly what he is talking about.
OK, well, I'll leave you to enjoy that. Have fun.
On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 08:00:55 -0500, "John Grabowski"

Or possibly with the arc fault protector (and in some cases it is NOT an arc fault, but simply a ground fault circuit interrupter.