Wilton vice jaw inserts

Does anyone know where to get replacement serrated jaw inserts. I sent an Email to Wilton on their site and they never answered me. Google wasn't much help.

Go to: www.mcmaster.com
Do a search for wilton vise
On the first page that pops up there is a link for ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. Click the highlighted area and there you have a list of things to buy.
Rich
Thanks Rich.
<< Does anyone know where to get replacement serrated jaw inserts. >>
I bought mine from Wilton...no problems.Send an email to Temira Green, snipped-for-privacy@WMHToolGroup.com for info. You can call (800) 274 6848 to place a credit card order. My vise was a 1750 model 5" x 6" and the jaw inserts were #29041140 and came with retaining screws. The pipe jaws were 2904200. Because of a communicatioin misunderstanding I thought the inserts came as singles, but they are a set. So I have extras now for the other 1750's in the shop if I need them. The inserts were a little pricey, but considering the quality of the vise, and the years of abuse they suffered, I can't quibble. HTH
Joe

Yeah, $121 for mine. I may just weld the old one back together and mill it back out flat.