william morris wallpaper

Hi all, does anyone know where i can track down a couple of rolls of william morris wallpaper (type: vine) as this has been discontinued in the colourscheme that I'm looking for (it was Sanderson that used to print it).

any help, or any ideas where I can get a couple of rolls would be great (or ideas for a better discusion board to post this request on would be great!

thanks for your help.

dan

Reply to
danH