Will wireless dorbell work in trailer house?

I live in a trailer house which is all aluminum sided with steel doors. I want to get one of those wireless (battery operated) doorbells, but I wonder if they will work because of all the metal. The bell itself will only be about 20 feet from the door, and these bells are supposed to go at least 100 feet. But will they go thru metal? The only non metal openings are the windows.
Anyone know? Has anyone used them in this manner?
I'd rather not wire in a bell, because there is no way to get the wires inside the walls on these trailers, aside from tearing the whole place apart.
Hi Gordy,
I don't think you'll have any problem with this. I know of several mobile homes in our area that use wireless doorbells with no problem.
Of course, the closer the receiver is to the transmitter, the better.
--
God bless,

Dave Harnish