will this work?

I'm a bit rusty on this and need my thinking double checked.
I need to drain liquid from a reservoir maybe 1' above the disposal point, through a flex hose, to the disposal point. It's possible there may have to be a sag in the hose below the disposal connection point, but coming back up to it. It would end up being something like the p trap under sink things we use.
My question is: will the liquid get drained this way? I think it will (all except for the portion in the sag). Just checking my thinking.

I do things like that all the time, the main thing is the the drain end is lower then the origin. Example; draining a water-bed or aquarium , the hose runs down to the floor, up the wall out the window, the down to a flowerbed, works like a charm