Will the Fan Decapitate a Person?

If you've ever watched the Jerry Springer show, you've seen that huge fan in his studio. I've noticed that the fan turns really slow, but I've always waited to see it speeded up, and watch one of those losers on his show get thrown into the fan. Would this fan decapitate and mangle the body of a person tossed into it? At what speed would it need to run? How large would the motor need to be in HP?

The Springer Show really needs something new. This would be the exact thing it needs to bring back the ratings. After all, those worthless trailer trash drug addicted losers are a dime a dozen, so why not mangle one of them live on the show to improve the ratings. Or for that matter, why not toss Jerry himself into the fan.... No one would miss him or his show!!!!

[Of course they'd have to film the fan from the outside of the building too, to see all the blood and guts spurting out]

Dr. Fill

Reply to
Dr.Fill

Only in the movies will a standard ceiling fan lop your head off quicker than an Islamic terrorist. :-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Reply to
don &/or Lucille

Of course the fan would have to be REAL and used for ventilation rather than just being a prop/set piece built where it was installed only for visual interest and style to accentuate the white trash world the show in question was intended to entertain...

Reply to
Evan

Why do you watch that garbage????

Reply to
WW

The mother of all fans:

krw

I've seen it and wondered if it's the same fan off the old SNL set.

Reply to
Tony Miklos

That would be Big Ass Fans.

How 'bout a Binford 6000 powered by a V-8?

Reply to
krw

First step toward production of Soylent GreeN??!?!?!!?

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Skull pack with the built-in carrying holes. No part of the carcass goes to waste!

People named Green probably shouldn't joke about Soylent Green. It might not refer to the item's color but rather to it's origin.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green