Will the Fan Decapitate a Person?

If you've ever watched the Jerry Springer show, you've seen that huge fan in his studio. I've noticed that the fan turns really slow, but I've always waited to see it speeded up, and watch one of those losers on his show get thrown into the fan. Would this fan decapitate and mangle the body of a person tossed into it? At what speed would it need to run? How large would the motor need to be in HP?
The Springer Show really needs something new. This would be the exact thing it needs to bring back the ratings. After all, those worthless trailer trash drug addicted losers are a dime a dozen, so why not mangle one of them live on the show to improve the ratings. Or for that matter, why not toss Jerry himself into the fan.... No one would miss him or his show!!!!
[Of course they'd have to film the fan from the outside of the building too, to see all the blood and guts spurting out]
Dr. Fill
On 3/29/2011 2:57 AM, snipped-for-privacy@earthless.org wrote:

Only in the movies will a standard ceiling fan lop your head off quicker than an Islamic terrorist. :-)
TDD
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 03:18:30 -0500, The Daring Dufas

The mother of all fans:
http://www.bigassfans.com/commercial

That would be Big Ass Fans.

How 'bout a Binford 6000 powered by a V-8?

First step toward production of Soylent GreeN??!?!?!!?

Skull pack with the built-in carrying holes. No part of the carcass goes to waste!
People named Green probably shouldn't joke about Soylent Green. It might not refer to the item's color but rather to it's origin.
-- Bobby G.
Got hit in the head by one once while painting. Think i'll ever forget to turn them off again? NOWAY

On Mar 29, 3:57am, snipped-for-privacy@earthless.org wrote:

Of course the fan would have to be REAL and used for ventilation rather than just being a prop/set piece built where it was installed only for visual interest and style to accentuate the white trash world the show in question was intended to entertain...

Why do you watch that garbage????
On 3/29/2011 2:57 AM, snipped-for-privacy@earthless.org wrote:

I've seen it and wondered if it's the same fan off the old SNL set.