Will Silicon Sealant Work On A Propane Regulator?

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:28:49 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

The O-ring should last many years as long as you dont keep taking it apart. All you need to do is change your propane tank, dont take other stuff apart once you get new parts that dont leak.
On Jun 18, 11:01pm, snipped-for-privacy@thecave.com wrote:

Do you really think I grab a socket and take the regulator apart every time I change the tank?
Sheesh.
It's a QCC-1 connector. No tools required - until the O-ring goes bad, which has happened twice in 3 years.