Will other gas filter substitued for gravity-feed filte?

PepBoys has in stock this gas filter, for $5. https://www.pepboys.com/product/details/1070512/00074 I can have it tomorrow.
I can't tell how big it is -- no specs are listed -- but there is room for a bigger filter than I have now, in my 50cc motorscooter. If the tube is too big for my hoses, I'll see that when I get there.
But I'm worried that maybe this requires a fuel pump to force the gasoline through the filter, and mere gravity won't do it.
Any chance of that? Do filters specifically for gravity feed exist? Is this one: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Pepboys also has other similar filters at the same pr eice. https://www.pepboys.com/product/details/1102886/00074 and https://www.pepboys.com/product/details/1070493/00074 They all end in 00074, but the previous node is different.
On Friday, November 27, 2015 at 2:22:42 AM UTC-5, Micky wrote:

I would think it would be fine from that standpoint. Gas is thin, it's just a paper filter and I'd think gas would go right through it. If it was diesel and winter, might be a different story.

is not plugged.