Will I die doing this?

No. My virginity. For the 34,894,344th time...........

Reply to
Steve B

Hey, when you're right, you're right.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I don't see how it could, otherwise your phone wouldn't necessarily work from one location to another.

Reply to
Eigenvector

used to strip live phone lines with my teeth, mild tingle.

then someone called me while i was stripping wire. Hoo Boy!

yeah, we all occasionaly do stupid things, but chatting on the phone in the tub aint the worst of them, besides, I am prettry sure that any juice will conduct thru the water rather than you.

on the other hand, support your corroner, die strangely :)

Reply to
Tater

Dont they sell computer power supplies now that will work at any voltage from 80 to 240?

Reply to
mm

Irrelevent.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Just so y'all know, if you call me it better be because you need an organ donor because you had a pneumatic nailer mishap or someone in my family died.... and you'd better not ever, under any circumstances, call me from a hot tub.

I suggest you buy the manliest looking phone you can find...that way if you do drop the beast into the tub, the newspaper article will at least say you died at the hands of a red sox phone.

Go Sox!

Reply to
kellyj00