Will I die doing this?

Page 3 of 3

There was an article about a guy that called one of those phone sex lines. He wanted to masturbate in the tub while he talked to the woman on the sex line. He had the phone in one hand and his manhood in the other. He was just having the best of times when he got overly excited and dropped the phone in the water. His other hand still on his penis, when the phone hit the water, his penis and testicles took the brunt of the electricity in the phone lines, and they were destroyed. He never had to call another sex line, because he could no longer have sex. The doctors that examined him said his penis and testes were literally burned right off his body, the hand he was using had severe burns, and his heart was not beating properly from the jolt.
Rus
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:12:38 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

No, there wasn't.

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net, 12/12/2006, 12:12:38 PM,

This proves my point about becoming a woman if you talk too long on the phone.

Hey, when you're right, you're right.
Steve
When it come right down to it; we are all going to die of something, if you enjoy it, do it. If it was all that lethal of a combination, you wouldn't be here talking about it. Might I suggest a cordless phone, they are addictive, and other than getting lost and needing a battery every few years, they have little in the way of a downside. NiMi batteries pretty well solve the battery issue, and many have a find handset feature that rings them till you track them down.

What's your number? We'll give you a call and chat about it.
Jim wrote:

used to strip live phone lines with my teeth, mild tingle.
then someone called me while i was stripping wire. Hoo Boy!
yeah, we all occasionaly do stupid things, but chatting on the phone in the tub aint the worst of them, besides, I am prettry sure that any juice will conduct thru the water rather than you.
on the other hand, support your corroner, die strangely :)