Will Home Insurance cover fixing pool?

Will home insurance fix fixing a swimming pool?

Reply to
healthystealthy

Depends on what needs fixing. I had mine cover a ripped lining from a tree falling in after a storm.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Your friend should ask this question of his insurer but it sounds as if this is a 33 yr old pool that is failing due to age so probably not.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

Insurance company's cover items listed in the policy as "perils". These are the things and only the things they will pay for. I have never seen "lack of maintenance" or "long past its useable life" as an item they cover. That is what you have to pay for.

Reply to
EXT

Depends on how it broke. What's wrong with it, and how did it happen?

Reply to
Abe

Depends on how the pool broke. If there was an earthquake, storm or some other catastrophe you may be able to collect after paying the deductible.

Reply to
Phisherman

Does a meal at a restaurant contain chicken?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon