Wichita Kansas Plumbers?

Any good recommended plumbers in this area? I called one out already, he gave up after 2 hours, was incompetent!! He tried to tell me his 160 ft snake wasn't long enough, when the run was 115 ft. He broke his snake end too, suspect it was from the snake blades slapping around the main, bigger circumference. This guy was a stupid ass.

I need the 4 inch pipe from the house to the main cleaned out, suspect roots, and grout/sand from a recent remodel the cause of the clog. Note to self, don't ever use the tub as a slop sink for grout/thinset cleanup. Duh. I would do it myself, but the run is 115 ft to the main, over the 100 ft length snake rental places have.

-Paul

Reply to
Paul

Call around for a rental place that has an "Electric Eel". It uses 8-foot lengths of hefty cable which snap together to give any length you need. And you can put as big a cutter on as will fit thru the CO.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

I forget now -- just who is the stupid ass here?

Reply to
h'yarr