Why you should change your vehicle to flex fuel

You did look at the date of the article you referenced? You may find this more current article enlightening:
http://www.businessinsider.com/chinese-back-out-hummer-is-dead-2010-2
On 11/11/2010 2:17 PM, George wrote:

Yes, my fingers outran my brain. 8-)
TDD

Upon further review. The government scotched the deal. http://247wallst.com/2009/06/26/china-may-kill-buy-out-of-hummer /
On 11/11/2010 2:22 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Yes, my fingers outran my brain. 8-)
TDD

anyway, i thought you were sending a pic of napoleon dynamite eating tater tots on his bicycle dragging his brother skip behind on a skateboard
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Better to be in a depression with 20% unemployment that what we've got. We know how to fix a depression.
On 11/11/2010 6:22 AM, HeyBub wrote:

We have better drugs to treat depression these days. :-)
TDD

so do tell how do you fix a depression? details please:)
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:25:55 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"
Quite simple, you start a mechanized world war that causes every industrialized country on the planet to build massive numbers of tanks, ships and other hardware that you immediately blow up. Unfortunately the atomic bomb pretty much eliminated that option.
On Nov 11, 10:54am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Yep no WW3 will get us out of a depression.
So what other solutions do you have?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I was thinking war, but others beat me in mentioning it.

how many more do we need. looks like we are in at least one right now
Ala wrote:

It helps, but the current wars are not big enough.
I shudder to think how much worse the economy would be if if were not for the current conflicts.

There's a few commentators out there who believe all the aid poured into Haiti is humanitarian aid masquearading as another war and therefoe masquearading as economic stimulus for US

You are only spouting the official "too big to fail" marketing campaign. Many (including me) think it was unnecessary and it that it really sent the wrong message instead of letting many learn a lesson.
That was one of the reason I voted to fire our Congressman (he will now be a former Congressman in a few weeks) who was one of the biggest cheerleaders for "too big to fail".

hallerb is just venting his insanity.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

He must have a *lot* of insanity. He's constantly venting it.