Why would a DECT Panasonic cordless phone keep losing the wireless link?

Page 3 of 3
On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:04:18 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

My experiments pretty much proved that the following would happen: a) Leave batteries in overnight - handset display says they're full. b) Pull batteries out momentarily & put them back in c) Now handset display says (the same batteries) need 7 hours of charging
So, I'm going with the recommendation to ignore whatever the handset display says if you've just put in batteries.
On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:43:39 -0500, Jeff Urban wrote:

They're on 1.9 GHz ...
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3786/11829460325_b34ca30a30_o.png
Cheap garbage?
On Monday, January 6, 2014 at 11:28:02 PM UTC-5, Danny D'Amico wrote:

et-displays-no-link-to-base.-reconnect-ac-adaptor.-what-should-i-do%3F

I'm having this same problem, and re-registering the handset works for abou t two days before the problem recurs. After reading a number of complaints on the web from other owners of these phones, I've ordered new Sanyo NiMH batteries to replace the OEMs. I'll report back later.

Any debugging hints?
Yes. Change the batteries.