why was we not told about this??????

THE FREE ENERGY!! SECRETS OF COLD ELECTRICITY..
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE!! DROP LINE?? AT yahoo..
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk ..............ps this not an AD
The real question is "why was we not speak english classes?"

Anyone with an IQ of 10 or less can get a job as a spammer !!!
Tim Fischer wrote:

ha ha ha ha ha !!! good one!

Or, to quote a rather well-known politician, "Is our children learning?"
Or another current POLITICIAN "Uh,..."! Has a lot of practice at it!
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:04:19 GMT, "Doug Kanter"