Why should I check a window for Square?

I was just suggesting one report for each of us, after all the data is in.

I understand the next generation of blackberry will transmit from the grave.

Reply to
mm

Working by myself, I would _carefully_ measure up an arbitrary amount and make a pencil mark as high as I could comfortably reach on both jams. Of course 2 people make things much easier.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I gave up when the second door had the same flaw. One I used as a back door as the wall there was out of plumb (old house) and I could 'warp' the jamb on the lock side enough. I used the other one for the front door and adjusted the weatherstripping enough, still had a bit of gap at bottom corner but as it opens into a sorta 'air lock' entry it doesn't really matter.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K