Why not? The price is right...

Folgers is mailing out free samples of their gourmet coffees.
Their web offer suggested passing on that info, so I'm doing so here:
https://folgersgourmetselections.offerprocessingcenter.com/Offer.aspx?source =[WUScom]
Drink up!
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

https://folgersgourmetselections.offerprocessingcenter.com/Offer.aspx ...[WUScom]
Thanks, hope it has the same kick and body as Starbucks "Sumatra", but that would be wishful thinking, Folgers is usually pretty lame "Americanized" coffee, similar to American beer. But I'll try it.
RickH wrote:

Hey hey hey... We have plenty of great Micro-Brews over here in the USA, Can't you just pick on the guys that drink their beer cold?
Clark