Why knife regulation is needed

At least in Canada.
"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow gorilla..."
"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).
With pic http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Travel/Knife+wielding+gorilla+shocks+visitors/1704496/story.html
In forth:

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Travel/Knife+wielding+gorilla+shocks+visitors/1704496/story.html
I ain't touchin' that one................it's way to easy<g>
ChairMan wrote:

This group will not tolerate any Katrina jokes. No way, no how. Don't even think about it. Move along...

It is even sadder when you thing that Calgary is Canadas Texas!
Doug Brown wrote:

Funny, there is a Canadian TV series on Hulu called "Stone Undercover". The setting is Calgary.
www.hulu.com
TDD

He must have been watching the channel on TV where they sell knives.
HeyBub wrote:

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Travel/Knife+wielding+gorilla+shocks+visitors/1704496/story.html

Some enterprising prosecutor should bring criminal charges against the big ape.
TDD

Just a copy-cat mugger. He probably wanted the other one's banana. ---------------------------------------------
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090618/ap_on_fe_st/odd_bologna_robbery
Police: Man attacked in Okla. for bologna sandwich AP
Thu Jun 18, 3:08 pm ET
OKLAHOMA CITY A man in Oklahoma City said he was attacked for his bologna and cheese sandwich. Police say 24-year-old Roger Hamilton told them he was sitting on a bus station bench Wednesday, about to put mayonnaise on his sandwich, when another man began staring at him.
Hamilton told police that the man then punched him in the mouth and grabbed his sandwich and left.
Police said Hamilton has a swollen lip and his face was covered in blood. The police report listed the value of the sandwich at 76 cents.
Police have not found the attacker.

What's the big deal? Happens all the time at the Bronx Zoo.

Yeah! And it was, after all a LOWLAND gorilla.
--
"I found what I thought was a REALLY good book,
called _Girl to Grab_. Imagine my surprise when I found
Kurt Ullman wrote:

There's an old breed called "The Lowlife Gorilla", the damn things were shipped over here from Africa and set free. They've caused a lot of damage to the country.
TDD

If that means what I think it implies, a little overboard IMO.
Red Green wrote:

I'm always teasing my cousins.
TDD