Why is my gas bill so high? Ideas?

Page 2 of 2
Yargnits wrote:

There is also the possibility that the neighboor's gas bill is unusually low. Check a 2nd neighboor.
--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

Does your gas co. have a some sort of bill equalization program? The gas co. where I live has a program where you pay more in summer and less in winter in an attempt to make the bills near the same all year round. They do an adjustment a couple of times a year to catch up if needed. Maybe you have that and don't know it? The user has to sign up for the program, I don't use it. FYI - I had a bad water heater my bill was went from $15 in one summer to $7 with the new water heater. Kevin