Why is electric cord thicker than it used to be, and do they make little switches for thick cord.

Page 2 of 2
We gain enough, we'll all be of one accord.
Don't you know that everyone in America is gaining weight and fatter than we were in years past? ^_^
TDD

Clap On, Clap Off, The Clapper!
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 11:26:36 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

Thanks for the idea. I guess some people like them but it would wake me up if I had to clap. Even after my mother died and left me one, I gave it away. I guess she liked it.

It would wake you up if you had to clap?
How can you clap when you're sleeping?
How can you control any switch when you are sleeping?