Why is electric cord thicker than it used to be, and do they make little switches for thick cord.

Make an extension cord out of zip cord with the style of plug, switch and outlet that you want and plug the fan cord into it. That way you can make it as long as you want, route it conveniently - maybe even more conveniently than before.

Tomsic

Reply to
Tomsic

Clap On, Clap Off, The Clapper!

DerbyDad03

Thanks for the idea. I guess some people like them but it would wake me up if I had to clap. Even after my mother died and left me one, I gave it away. I guess she liked it.

Reply to
micky

It would wake you up if you had to clap?

How can you clap when you're sleeping?

How can you control any switch when you are sleeping?

Reply to
DerbyDad03