Why is a Dumore Hand Grinder worth $260?!

I bought a Dumore DMD-1 http://www.deltasupplies.com/dumore.htm at a garage sale for $5. It is obviously used, but works fine. I did a search and found out they sell new for $260!
It only has a 1.2a motor, about the same as a dremel. What makes it worth $260? I suppose the obvious answer is the bearings, but is there more to is than that?
(anyone want to make me an offer? I doubt it would bring much on Ebay, because no one would know what it was.)
John wrote:

try posting on rec.crafts.metalworking newsgroup if you really want an answer...